RAPID RTC™ is a multinational brand headquarted in Winnipeg, Canada with offices in Dallas, London, Toronto and Paris and is part of the DMT Group of companies – creators of market leading SaaS based (software as a service) solutions centered around digital lead management. DMT Group was founded in 1996 and it is a privately held group of companies serving automotive, agriculture and other verticals in 30 countries around the world.
Opportunity & Role Overview
RAPID RTC is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to manage our Ireland territory. You must be accountable, outgoing, organised, motivated, and possess excellent communication skills. You must have experience of working in the automotive industry and be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering and developing a pipeline to achieve agreed business targets. You will be responsible for building and cultivating new business relationships and managing all aspects of the sales process.
As a company RAPID RTC promote continuous improvement in our staff, processes, technological skills and foster career growth. If you enjoy having a varied daily workload, a desire to help people succeed, embrace new technology and have dealership/automotive experience this role is for you.
- Securing sales of RAPID RTC services & solutions to automotive dealerships throughout your respective territory
- Increase RAPID RTC Lead Manager, RAPID RTC Chat and RAPID RTC Live Dealer market penetration in line with agreed targets and business plans
- Managing the complete business development lifecycle from lead generation through to opportunity qualification, presentation, price negotiation, close
- Build a sales pipeline to ensure sales targets are achieved and where possible, exceeded
- Develop and deliver sales presentations to potential automotive clients
- Liaising with our OEM account, Dealer Care, Training & Implementation teams
- Identifying and communicating new opportunities for system enhancements or additional services
- Adhering to sales policy and processes and providing up-to-date and accurate reporting to management using Salesforce
- Participate in Regional / National OEM / Dealer meetings
- Successful sales experience selling directly into automotive dealers / retailers
- Software sales skills would be highly desirable
- Strong relationship building skills
- An understanding of ‘lead management’ and the value it adds to the dealership sales process
- Experience working in a target led environment
- Able to manage own schedule and workload, maximising opportunities to be in dealerships, engaging with potential clients
- exceptional verbal, written and presenting skills
- Able to motivate and engage others
- Demonstrates an understanding of technology and technological solutions and can excel in an IT Solutions company
- Enthusiastic with highly positive attitude and a commitment to long term success both personally and for RAPID RTC
- Account Management (minimal)
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
A telephone interview will be conducted initially to determine the suitability of the candidate for the role.
This will then be followed up with an Interview and presentation by the candidate. During the interview the candidate’s career, portfolio and education history will be reviewed, with ample time for questions.
Depending on the number of candidates interviewed, a second round of interviews may be arranged.
European HR Manager
Telephone: +44 (0) 208 0172947