Information We Collect About You
When you browse our website, we may collect several types of information from you, including: non-personal information from you including, but not limited to: your IP address, your IP service provider, type of device used to access our website, country of origin, pages visited and duration of time spent on individual pages.
Should you decide to input information on a data capture form, upload a document or contact us via email or telephone to request services and/or further information relating to our company, we may collect information from you including, but not limited to: your name, title, address, telephone number, email address, name of your business and/or type of business you conduct.
The collection of this information enables RAPID RTC to better tailor responses to your request for information and to serve its customers. Providing personal information is voluntary and is not necessary to view or access the information contained in our site.
We also obtain information about your use of our website by using cookies, web beacons, pixels and other technologies to collect information on how users navigate our websites and respond to our promotional communications. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit web pages. RAPID RTC will attempt to install a cookie on your web-enabled device. This cookie will reside indefinitely on your device and will be updated with your web browsing activities on our website from time to time. You have the option of removing, refusing or blocking cookies by editing the settings on your web browser. The owner of the cookie (who may not be directly connected to the web page that set it – see Third Party Cookies below) can access the information that is stored in that cookie when you view web pages that include the cookie owner’s code. Cookies are widely used, are necessary for the correct function of many websites and can enrich the user experience. They may also be used to track user behavior.
We use different types of cookies and pixels to help us improve our website and deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
- To populate an advertisement for us when you visit certain other websites.
- Deliver interest-based advertising on this website and on other sites, and provide social plug-in functions
- Determine when you have opened a promotional communication from us and other interactions with that promotional communication, such as if it has been forwarded or if a link within it has been clicked.
Third party cookies
We allow carefully selected third parties to place cookies via our website. These are cookies that are owned by external organizations.
Consent to Cookies
You can also control or disable cookies in your web browser. How you disable cookies depends on which browser you use. All modern browsers allow you to change your privacy settings to prevent websites form planting cookies.
These settings will typically be found in your browser’s “options” or “preferences” menu or by using ‘Help’ option. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful.
If you configure your browser to refuse to accept cookies, you may be unable to access certain parts of our website or it may not function as intended.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us in the following ways:
- providing maintenance and on-going support of the RAPID RTC services;
- improving our software solutions products;
- prospecting and addressing customers or applicants;
- identifying customer opportunities and providing product information; and
- managing and delivering our business and operations.
Disclosure of Your Information
RAPID RTC does not sell or trade personal information to any third parties except with the consent of the individual.
RAPID RTC may share your personal information with third parties who assist us in providing our services and/or process data on our behalf. These third parties are bound by strict confidentiality agreements and may only use your information for the limited purpose for which they are retained by RAPID RTC. Some of our third party service providers may be located in jurisdictions outside of the country in which you reside. In this regard, your personal information may be subject to the laws of the foreign jurisdiction and accessible to law enforcement officials by virtue of court order, subpoena or other legal process.
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this website to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries, affiliates and joint venture partners.
- Contractors, vendors and service providers we use to support our business and this website.
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets, in which case personal information we collect via this website will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Littler, our clients, customers, employees, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection, information security and other related matters.
Protection of Your Information
RAPID RTC has established physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, use or modification. RAPID RTC may export your personal information to another jurisdiction including jurisdictions within the EEA, Canada or the United States.
Only those authorized RAPID RTC employees who have a business reason to access personal information shall be given access. Employees are trained on security procedures and provided with updates as needed on a regular basis.
RAPID RTC has implemented processes to address the security measures necessary to protect RAPID RTC’s software solutions and applications. RAPID RTC utilizes current technology to monitor and track these environments and applications. RAPID RTC continues to invest in ensuring our environments and applications are secure.
RAPID RTC will only retain and use personal information as long as is necessary for its business purposes or as required by applicable law.
Children Under the Age of 13
This website and the nature of our services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. If you are under 13, do not attempt to register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or send any personal information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number or email address.
Should you have any questions or comments regarding our privacy policies or practices, please contact us via our toll-free number: +1 (204) 927-1800 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.